Android Articles

Complete Tutorial Root Galaxy Nexus

By Unknown on Wednesday 6 February 2013 1 comment



Have you got a Nexus S, a Galaxy Nexus or a Nexus 7 and guides for unlocking, the root andthe unroot I seem too complicated? If you, the developers of XDA-Developers you are against and have realized the Root Toolkit.

The Root Toolkit is a program with a very simple interface that allows us to perform all the changes known as:
  • Enable/Disable the Root permissions
  • Make and restore a Backup of data
  • Install drivers and whatnot on your computer
  • Unlock the device
  • Reverting to the original version of the operating system
  • Unlock/lock the bootloader
  • Flash the Recovery CWM
As you can see via the Root Toolkit you can do almost anything by simply connecting your Nexus device to the computer and pressing a couple of buttons with the mouse.
Of course the program is free and on our Forum you can find the download and the installation guide and possible support:
Tutorial Root Galaxy Nexus
See you in another android root guide

Title Post: Complete Tutorial Root Galaxy Nexus
Rating: 100% based on 59998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
author : Unknown

Thanks for visiting tutorial for android blog, If any criticism and suggestions please leave a comment

1 comments :

Unknown said...

I once had my samsung galaxy ace but it takes me time to review all the functions. But thanks god I had my tutorial lessons and it makes me understand easily. I love my samsung galaxy now.

Tutorial Software
Tutorial System
Walkthrough Software
Guide Website Visitors

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder Copyright © 2011 - 2012: All Rights Reserved Tutorial Root Android 2012. All rights reserved I Powered by Blogger